Trend Up Media is always looking for an ambitious, positive, creative, reliable, and kind people ready to tackle challenges with optimism!
We adhere to the 10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life from Jon Gordon’s great book, The Energy Bus:
- You’re the Driver of the Bus.
- Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
- Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
- Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
- Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
- Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
- Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
- Love your Passengers.
- Drive with Purpose.
- Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
We would be happy to consider you for an opportunity here at Trend Up Media
More on The Data Specialist Role
The Data Specialist is a critical role here at Trend Up Media. Your goal is to curate high-quality lists of our customers’ ideal clients so that we can reach out to them to schedule an appointment for our customers. You directly contribute to the bottom lines of our customers. Your data curation skills and attention to detail will make you successful in this role and revered among the customers you serve.
- Curating high-quality lists with Seamless, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other data service providers.
- Scrubbing lists for quality and to mitigate risk using CallsQuix, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel.
- Education: Does not matter
- Experience: 6 months of experience as a data specialist
- Skills: Attention to detail, data, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, filtering data
- Characteristics: Positive, friendly, prompt